Contact the Listing Owner
To inquire about this listing, complete the form below to send a message to the listing owner.
Oak Grove School is a progressive co-educational day and boarding school serving students from preschool through college preparatory high school.
Co-educationalDay and Boarding. Ask about our summer camps for ages 3-high school!
- Justnorth of Los Angeles, set on 150 beautiful acres in Ojai, California, 20 minutes from the beaches of Southern California.
- Accredited bythe Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC) and the California Association of Independent Schools (CAIS).
- Members ofNational Association of Independent Schools (NAIS), Western Boarding Schools Association (WBSA) and The Association of Boarding Schools (TABS).
- Challenging, integrated & inquiry-based college-preparatory experience.
- Progressive, child-centeredelementary and early childhood programs
that integrate state standards while honoring the whole child.
- Average class size of 12-16.
- Arich extracurricular programincluding fine, performing and practical
arts, foreign language, environmental and outdoor education, team sports and travel.
- A caring communitydedicated to academic excellence while fostering
mindfulness, understanding, and awareness of self, others, and the world.
- Family-styleresidential programfor junior high and high school students.
- Vegetarian campuswith organic gardens.
- Environmentally friendly facilities and practices.
- Graduatesaccepted at top collegesand universities worldwide.
- SAT scoressurpass national averages among both public and private high schools.
- ImmersionESL programavailable for high school students.
- The onlyKrishnamurti schoolin North America, with sister schools that includeIndias Rishi Valleyand theUKs Brockwood Parkschools.
- 12th grade students participate in a month-longsignature trip to India.
December 16, 2014
Two of my three children have graduated from Oak Grove; their hearts and minds intact as they have moved on to excellent colleges of their choice. They are mindful, intelligent, questioning and caring human beings who had the honor of growing up and blossoming in this progressive school. My youngest loves going to school and is equally as comfortable in her skin as her older siblings. She is receiving the same balanced education as her older siblings and can’t wait to follow in their footsteps to India her senior year.
You have already reviewed this listing.
Listed in 1verified, Camps & CIT Programs, Child Care & Preschools, Schools – Private & OnlineTags:Academics, Boarding schools, Kindergarten programs, language & writing, Preschools, Private elementary schools, Private high schools