Advertise & Editorial Calendar
OUR PARTNERS & SPONSORS
We look forward to creating partnerships in our community working with local media, public relations firms and our school districts. Contact us if you would like to learn more about creating a strategic partnership.
We are looking for COMMUNITY EDITORS that continue to update the website with local information and SALES EDITORS that work with organizations in the community with advertising on ParentClick. APPLY >
Are you interested in growing the “go-to” online parent resource and social network for your community? ParentClick, Inc. is continually expanding into new communities nationwide. ParentClick, Inc. is seeking savvy, outgoing “community-based” editors who are passionate about community and family and interested in being part of our editorial team. Content Editors play a key role in marketing for ParentClick.com and generating user information for the community to which the editor is assigned. Ideal candidates will be knowledgeable about digital media and social networking, demonstrate excellent written and oral communication skills.
We look forward to working with you on promoting your business. Please scroll below to learn more about advertising. When you are ready to purchase advertising and create a BASIC or PREMIUM LISTING (scroll below for details), click on the SHOPPING CART ICON above to fill out our online contract. Once you have set up an account, you will have access to your “Business Dashboard” to manage your account. Open the Shopping Cart to view our pricing options.
If you are unsure about doing a paid listing, then start with our “RECOMMEND A BUSINESS” form where you can create a FREE STANDARD listing.
Scroll down to learn more about our MEDIA SPONSORSHIP PACKAGES for your events.
EVENT MEDIA SPONSOR PACKAGES
GUIDELINES TO GET STARTED:
- We can provide in-kind media sponsor packages ranging from $100 to $10,000 depending on your marketing needs.
- Contact us 4-6 weeks prior to the event.
- The applying organization must have a basic listing in order to qualify ($60/year).
- Applying organization is responsible for posting their event on our calendar and providing all ads to be used on ParentClick.com website and in newsletters.
- Please share the exposure that ParentClick.com will receive… (ie: Logo in program or print ads, complimentary tickets, banner or table at event, mention in radio/tv spots)We request that ParentClick.com banner and postcards are picked up and dropped off for events.
MEDIA PACKAGE PRICING:
- Weekly Scene Newsletters – highlight in calendar section [value $100 per issue]
- Weekly Scene Newsletters – 728×90 banner ad in editorial section [value $200 per issue]
- Business Update Newsletters – promote your event, sponsor or vendor needs to all our business members [value $500 per issue]
- Calendar Feed on Homepage & Member Dashboards [value $150 per week]
- Highlights with photo on Homepage [value $500 per week]
- SiteBanner Ad – Event Rotation 728×90 – multiple pages of site [value $200 per week]
- Local Scene Spotlight with photos [value n/a]
ORGANIZATION NEEDS TO PROVIDE:
- 728×90 jpg Ad
- 250×250 jpg Ad
- 250×250 jpg Photo(s) or logo
- Post on the event calendar
- Complete the local scene spotlight form
- Post press release on chatter (optional)
- Post any special perk or discount for ParentClick members (optional)
BASIC vs PREMIUM LISTING
- Business Name
- Business Name
- Option to post on Calendar, Perks, Chatter, Classifieds, Articles
- Testimonials & comments
- All the above PLUS
- Logo with listing, perks, and events
- Profile Page with
photo rotation, videos,
social network feeds, feeds from calendar
ability to send SMS text (contact info) for parents (coming soon)
BASIC LISTING DISCOUNTS
- 70% discount for all “Online Only” businesses. $18/year
- 70% discount for all “Volunteer Based” groups & organizations
(where there are no paid staff members). $18/year
- 100% discount for all Public Schools. $0
- 100% discount for all approved Media Partners. $0
PREMIUM LISTING UPGRADE DISCOUNTS
- 50% discount for all “Non-Profits“, Independent & Charter Schools. $150/year
- 70% discount for all Child Care & Preschools, “Seasonal” businesses, Churches, “Online Only” businesses. $90/year
- 100% discount for all Public Schools and “Volunteer Based” groups & organizations (where there are no paid staff members). $0
- NEWSLETTER OFFER: When you purchase an annual PREMIUM listing regardless of any other discounts you receive, you will receive a coupon code for 70% off their first 180×150 newsletter ad. This can be used anytime within 12 months (space permitting).
SITE BANNER AD DISCOUNTS
- 1 Year – save 30% & receive 2 complimentary newsletter ads.
- 1 Quarter – save 20%
NEWSLETTER AD DISCOUNTS
- 24 Ads – save 45% (multi-community)
- 12 Ads – save 30%
- 6 Ads – save 20%
- 3 Ads – save 15%
NEW COMMUNITY DISCOUNT
- In newly launched communities, less than 12 months old, businesses receive 50% of all listings, site banner ad packages and individual newsletter site ads.
ADVERTISE IN MULTIPLE COMMUNITIES
- If you are interested in advertising in more than 1 community, you pay full price on your primary listing and receive a discount at checkout on additional listings and ads. Not all packages apply.
- 1 community – full price
- 2-4 communities – 30% discount
- 5-10 communities – 50% discount
- 11+ communities – 70% discount
Reserve AD SPACE using our Advertising Contract
4 Family Fresh Start
9 Business Update
11 Preschool & Private School Guide
18 Nutrition & Fitness
25 Mommy Time
1 Baby Teeth To Braces
6 Business Update
8 Celebrating Valentine’s Day
15 Sports Guide
22 Party Planning & Fundraising
29 Literacy Awareness
2 SPECIAL: Kids Expo – SB
7 Pregnancy & Newborns
12 Business Update
14 Spring Break Camp Guide
16 SPECIAL: Kids Expo – Ventura
21 Home & Garden
28 Business Services, Tech & Tax Tips
2 Business Update
4 Easter Activities & Services
11 Camps & Summer Fun Guide
18 Earth Day Celebration
25 Special Needs Resources
2 Celebrating Moms, Teachers & Foster Families
7 Business Update
9 Parenting Support
16 Non Profits & Volunteer Opportunities
23 Get Ready For Summer & Travel
30 Caps & Gowns
4 Business Update
6 Celebrating Dads & Gift Ideas
13 Appreciating The Arts
20 Allowance & Chores
27 Fireworks & 4th of July Fun
4 Staycations & Day Trips
9 Business Update
11 Parents Night Out
18 Online Safety, Social Networking & Technology
25 Special Issue (SB – Fiesta)
1 Protect Your Child’s Future
6 Business Update
8 Get In Style & Shop Locally
15 Pet Guide
22 Back To School & Fall Sports Guide
29 Getting Into The School Groove
5 Celebrating Grandparents
10 Business Update
12 Babies & Toddlers
19 Disaster Preparedness
26 Teens & Technology
3 Childcare & Babysitting Resources
8 Business Update
10 Halloween & Harvest
17 Building Character & Teacher Conferences
24 Family Flu & Wellness Guide
31 Elections & Product Reviews
5 Business Update
7 Preserving Memories (& Adoption Awareness)
14 An Education In Etiquette
21 Thanksgiving & Black Friday
28 Make A Difference & Volunteer
5 Winter Camps & Holiday Guide
12 Last Minute Shopping
17 Business Update
19 Holiday Services & Family Traditions
26 New Years Celebration & Post Holiday Clean-Up
Check with your Editor on any special issues in your community.
ParentClick, Inc. (aka ParentClick.com) is an organization committed to centralizing resources for parents within their own communities while creating affordable marketing packages so that both businesses and non profits can reach the family demographic. ParentClick.com strives to maintain a parent network that is comprehensive and clearly reflects each individual community in order to provide parents choices when they need resources.
ParentClick.com reaches parents of all socio-economic levels and offers a broad range of information that is useful to parents, grandparents, teachers and others working with children, 0-18 years. ParentClick.com works to exceed the expectations of our members, businesses and partners by providing a high quality, well-designed, easy to use site.
OUR COMMUNITY COMMITMENT
ParentClick membership is free and allows members access to every page on the site and the option to post comments, and recommend businesses and events to help grow their local community. ParentClick members have access to their personal dashboard where they can track events, resources, classifieds, chatter and more through their notepad.
BENEFITS OF ADVERTISING
ParentClick.com (based in Santa Barbara, CA) is an online publisher that provides a pulse on the local scene and a city guide for families in communities nationwide. ParentClick.com has been changing the way parents research local family resources for the past 9 years by providing local parenting information in more than 20 U.S. markets.
We are committed to giving families a quality site. We are equally committed to supporting the businesses listed on the site. Every family has different needs and every business offers something unique. One of the many benefits of advertising on ParentClick.com is the personal attention you will receive. You can change the wording, images, and details of your listing at any time. We work with you to advertise your events, classes, and promotions.
BUSINESS DIRECTORY: ParentClick.com is a great way to let families know about your business. Too many things in your community are word of mouth and parents get frustrated that they do not hear about the businesses they need at the time they need them. People also forget that many businesses & organizations offer more than one service. ParentClick.com has more than 12,000 “businesses/non-profits” in our database. Paid organizations (businesses, non profits, schools) receive a profile page that allows them to customize their profile with photos and ads and maximize their exposure by providing feeds from Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc. Paid organizations have access to a business dashboard that allows them the opportunity to access and update their content at any time.
CALENDAR: Businesses listed on the site have the opportunity to post events on the calendar.
PERKS: We also have a parent perks page if you are interested in giving families a special offer to your business.
CHATTER: Organizations can post press releases, highlights, acknowledge staff and more, keeping parents up to date.
POLLS: Set-up a poll on ParentClick to quiz the family demographic and get answers to your questions.
LOCAL SCENE & SPOTLIGHT: Parents, kids, businesses and events are featured weekly.
WEEKLY CLICK NEWSLETTERS: All businesses that do a listing on the site are mentioned in our monthly newsletter the month after we receive your contract so that families know to look for you on the site. Your business name is also posted on our homepage for up to 2 weeks.
MEDIA SPONSORSHIP PACKAGES: ParentClick.com sponsors more then 100 non profit events every year to help bring more awareness on local events and support local non profits.
MOBILE PHONE APPS: [coming soon] ParentClick.com is in the process of developing apps so that members can access information more easily through their PDA’s. ParentClick.com provides widgets so that members and businesses can utilize resources such as the community calendar on their own websites.
ParentClick.com is pro-active with marketing in the community. Throughout the year, we do movie theatre ads, radio ads, TV ads, tourist kiosk ads, magazine ads, newspaper ads, phone book ads and we have link exchanges on many websites. We have marketing materials at the tourist centers and distribute marketing materials all year in runner bags at races, in preschools & businesses and events that we sponsor. We distribute a camp and back to school guide. We speak at parenting groups & PTA meetings. We partner with local media and Chambers of Commerce. We have also been featured in several articles that can be viewed on our site.
- Families that receive weekly e-newsletter
- Businesses that receive monthy business update e-newsletter
- Community Members
- Businesses in our Community
- Nation Wide
- 47,372 Members; 26,505 Businesses