- 220 West Lomita Avenue, Ojai, CA 93023, USA
Oak Grove School is a progressive co-educational day and boarding school serving students from preschool through college preparatory high school.
Co-educational Day and Boarding. Ask about our summer camps for ages 3-high school!
- Just north of Los Angeles, set on 150 beautiful acres in Ojai, California, 20 minutes from the beaches of Southern California.
- Accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC) and the California Association of Independent Schools (CAIS).
- Members of National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS), Western Boarding Schools Association (WBSA) and The Association of Boarding Schools (TABS).
- Challenging, integrated & inquiry-based college-preparatory experience.
- Progressive, child-centered elementary and early childhood programs
that integrate state standards while honoring the whole child.
- Average class size of 12-16.
- A rich extracurricular program including fine, performing and practical
arts, foreign language, environmental and outdoor education, team sports and travel.
- A caring community dedicated to academic excellence while fostering
mindfulness, understanding, and awareness of self, others, and the world.
- Family-style residential program for junior high and high school students.
- Vegetarian campus with organic gardens.
- Environmentally friendly facilities and practices.
- Graduates accepted at top colleges and universities worldwide.
- SAT scores surpass national averages among both public and private high schools.
- Immersion ESL program available for high school students.
- The only Krishnamurti school in North America, with sister schools that include India’s Rishi Valley and the UK’s Brockwood Park schools.
- 12th grade students participate in a month-long signature trip to India.
December 16, 2014
Two of my three children have graduated from Oak Grove; their hearts and minds intact as they have moved on to excellent colleges of their choice. They are mindful, intelligent, questioning and caring human beings who had the honor of growing up and blossoming in this progressive school. My youngest loves going to school and is equally as comfortable in her skin as her older siblings. She is receiving the same balanced education as her older siblings and can't wait to follow in their footsteps to India her senior year.
Add Your Review
You have already reviewed this listing.