The Day School exists for the purpose of providing quality care and educational learning in a Christian environment to children of the church and community.
- 2 year old class
- 3 year old class
- 4 year old class
The ministry of Coastline Bible Day School is to nurture and guide the child into wisdom and knowledge that will develop the whole child. The administrative and teaching staff are united in the common purpose of education, guiding and loving each child.
We see as our objective, the development of all aspects of the child:
- Spiritual – guiding the child toward a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Intellectual – establishing fundamental training in the academics and developing creative, critical and independent thinking in order to understand, participate and contribute to society.
- Socio-emotional – developing in each child a mutual respect for one another while placing an emphasis on the positive qualities of loyalty, honor, faithfulness, justice and love.
- Physical – developing and reinforcing healthy habits and ways of life in pursuit of physical growth and development.
Our school staff is composed of dedicated Christian teachers. All participate in a continuous program of in-service education and studies for professional advancement in order to remain alert to the ever changing needs of today’s families and to the findings of current research. The proper teacher-child ratio is enforced. This insures the assessment and evaluation of each child at his/her individual development level.
Coastline Bible Day School Summer Camp is a hands-on experience! We take the indoor classroom outside, and children have the freedom to explore and work at their own pace. Activities include art, music, dance, woodworking, creative play, etc.
- 2-5 Years
- Seven week program (Monday-Friday) June 16- August 1
- Half Day – 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Full Day – 7:15 a.m. to 5:30 a.m.
- Our summer program is a separate enrollment from Fall/Spring.
- Summer program tuition balance must be paid in advance each week.
- Must indicate on registration form which weeks your child/children will be attending.